New guy

JohnDeus

Hi all my name is John and i am an alcoholic oh sorry wrong forum :lol: i know a few of you and you know me Allectus , Allover :thumbsup: thanks for letting me join up. Here is the question do i need to use an outside image site ? or just upload here ? and how many images ? Question Questions lol
Oxgirl

Welcome to our merry band John. Always good to get another new member to join the troop 8-)

We’re pretty laid back here on the photo and ID front. We don’t have a daily photo limit here. And whilst the software limits you to 6 photos per post but you are welcome to add more in a second post straight after the first if you want to. Plus we are very happy for you to add photos directly to the forum so you don’t need to use a hosting site.

Stuff like adding scale is also your choice. I’m sure you already know it is advisable for coins, etc. if you want a full ID but basically we just trust you to have common sense :thumbsup: Our rules are pretty lax - in a shortened version it’s a case of anything clean, friendly and legal is good :lol:

Any other questions you have please just ask.
chill…karma will fix it

Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
JohnDeus

Oxgirl wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:41 pm
Welcome to our merry band John. Always good to get another new member to join the troop 8-)

We’re pretty laid back here on the photo and ID front. We don’t have a daily photo limit here. And whilst the software limits you to 6 photos per post but you are welcome to add more in a second post straight after the first if you want to. Plus we are very happy for you to add photos directly to the forum so you don’t need to use a hosting site.

Stuff like adding scale is also your choice. I’m sure you already know it is advisable for coins, etc. if you want a full ID but basically we just trust you to have common sense :thumbsup: Our rules are pretty lax - in a shortened version it’s a case of anything clean, friendly and legal is good :lol:

Any other questions you have please just ask.
Great thanks Oxgirl :thumbsup:
Blackadder43

Welcome in John :thumbsup:
Nice to have you here and look forward to seeing some of your finds :clapping:
I am not known for my ID skills, but i make a cracking brew :thumbsup:
figgis

Allo John. I'm sure I recognise that username and it's good to see it here :thumbsup:

As Cath says, we don't have many rules and usually have trouble remembering where we put them, so you'll hopefully find an easygoing atmosphere here.

Fill yer boots :thumbsup: