Question re WM08??

Pete E

As I understand it the 800 can operate with wired headphones plugged into the WM-08 and wired headphones plugged directly into the machine itself?

If so has anybody tried plugging in a third-party aptx LL Buetooth transmitter into the audio out socket of the machine instead so you can run two wireless headsets?

I am thinking of a way to run two wireless headsets (without buying a second WM-08) so the grandson can listen in also....if this second set has a slight lag it would not be the end of the world....
Easylife

I always just use the WM-08 and XP backphones. I'm not sure if you can use wired phones in the Nox as well as the WM-08 at the same time but could be a solution if it is not suitable to just use the Nox on speaker. I wonder if you can just use two pairs of bluetooth headphones together? I might experiment? :Thinking:
Good things come to those who wait.
Pete E

Easylife wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:47 pm
I always just use the WM-08 and XP backphones. I'm not sure if you can use wired phones in the Nox as well as the WM-08 at the same time but could be a solution if it is not suitable to just use the Nox on speaker. I wonder if you can just use two pairs of bluetooth headphones together? I might experiment? :Thinking:
Some third party BT transmitters support two headsets but usually only one will be low latency...