Sonar program

Metalurgy

Hello,has anyone used this prog and if so which version did you find most effective and any experiences,good or bad?
FWIW I’ve put a few different versions in ie,fast hot and deep and waiting to try,so would be grateful for any views.
“Seek and you will find”,well probably…..
Jamesey1981

Metalurgy wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:05 am
Hello,has anyone used this prog and if so which version did you find most effective and any experiences,good or bad?
FWIW I’ve put a few different versions in ie,fast hot and deep and waiting to try,so would be grateful for any views.
If you base the program off fast and hot it will be the same, they have the same filters, deep is the only one that's different apart from goldfield.

I use it to pick through heavy iron contamination, never bothered setting up a version based on the deep program as that won't run stable on many of my sites.

It's a good program but the very high reactivity loses a lot of depth, so not one for every day, but it works great when you're in a spot that's so busy with iron that there are likely to be targets masked within it.

I found it works best with a medium fast swing and a slow walk, then you pass a good target twice in a swing and it makes it easier to pick out of the background noise.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

XP Deus, WS4s
Minelab Equinox 600, ML80s
Minelab Explorer XS, XP blue backphones

Makro pointer, XP MI-6
Metalurgy

Thanks for your informative reply 👍
Oxgirl

Gary has recently released a video showing where he uses it for max effect. Might be helpful if you’ve not seen it :thumbsup:

chill…karma will fix it

Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Metalurgy

Many thanks Cath,Gary’s videos are always interesting,I’ll give it a go 👍