Make your Vanquish rechargeable

Oxgirl

Not cheap but I guess a consideration if you want to move away from disposable batteries and want a rechargeable that has a long run time. They claim you can get 30 hours detecting out of one charge.

More information here

They say:
Detect for Longer With The RNB Powerpack for Minelab Vanquish! From RNB Innovations in the USA, comes a new rechargeable, high capacity power-pack, designed specifically for the Minelab Vanquish Series of metal detectors. The compact unit fits neatly into the battery compartment, replacing standard the 4 x AA batteries and battery cover, compatible with all Vanquish models.
Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and the gummy bear told me I’m fine

Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Easylife

An alternative is to buy 8 AA rechargeable batteries and a charger for about £20? Have 4 AA's in your detector and a spare 4 in your pocket! Can even recharge from car cigarette lighter socket in about 45mins.
Oxgirl

Easylife wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:18 pm
An alternative is to buy 8 AA rechargeable batteries and a charger for about £20? Have 4 AA's in your detector and a spare 4 in your pocket! Can even recharge from car cigarette lighter socket in about 45mins.
I agree. It’s a good idea but way overpriced :?
Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and the gummy bear told me I’m fine

Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking