Your best day's detecting?

muddy mick

Some stunning finds there, well found everyone :Party: :Party:
Mucky

Kenleyboy wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:29 pm It is hard to choose what is my best days detecting , I have been very lucky on a few occaisions to have found multiple items that were all surprisingly bucket listers as well as just the one decent find which makes a hard graft day worthwhile .
The most memorable day for me was about two years ago and sadly lacks any photo evidence as I lost them on my PC and I regrettably failed to save them although the photos are on another forum . The only actual evidence I have is just this one pencil drawing I made from a much yearned full crotal bell that I found that day . This was a bizarre day for me and one of those days of quirky fates , most unusual and no doubt never to be repeated .
IMG_1730.JPG

i won't go into detail as I have already posted about this before but basically everything I wished for that day I found including a gold half sovereign , I asked for a gold coin and that came up , i wasn't complaining . The crotal bell was literally a foot or so away from the coin , another wished for find .
Firstly I would say I would give away all my best finds in exchange for the ability to draw like that!
Beautiful illustration that is! :thumbsup:
And one question.. Who did you "ask"? :angel:
Kenleyboy

Mucky wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:32 pm Firstly I would say I would give away all my best finds in exchange for the ability to draw like that!
Beautiful illustration that is! :thumbsup:
And one question.. Who did you "ask"? :angel:
Many thanks for your kind words and yes I count myself blessed with an ability to be able to put pencil or brush to paper and record some of my finds this way . There are some very talented people on board here doing all sorts of arts and crafts and it is a pleasant forum to be able to showcase some of the other talents .

I had a twin brother who passed away when young , always feel the little fella is with me sometimes so I when I get on the field I ask him a favour to bless me with some decent finds , works sometimes :thumbsup: