Lead cloth/bag seal?

HolzHammer

Afternoon All,
Hope you are all ok and not too gloomy! Here is a bag/cloth seal to cheer you up!
And I also have just "released" a short video where it features!

Before I cleaned the dirt off it it I thought I could make out a lion rampant under a crown and the letter R and a 2 (?) on the other side inside some beading..... any info would be much appreciated!!
All the Best
Alexander
Attachments
DSC_5040.jpeg
DSC_5045.jpeg
Blackadder43

I have no idea on what your seal was from, but i know someone who does and no doubt he will be along soon enough

But, i have to say your videos are brilliant :clapping:
You are a natural with the camera too, so much so that i think you dont even realise just how much useful information you are giving the folks who are watching it
Your explanations are natural and not forced, which makes picking up on that info much easier :thumbsup:
Well done you fella, you deserve and i know you will become very popular on youtube :Star:

There is a huge amount of work involved with the editing of these short trips out, and you go the extra with some effects too
Love the click your heels and time jump to another location :lol:
Great stuff and i enjoy watching your trips out and your finds
Easylife

D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
HolzHammer

Easylife wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:49 pm It's a Dutch customs seal. :thumbsup:
http://www.bagseals.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=486
Nice one Easy, thats the one!!! Thank you
HolzHammer

Blackadder43 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:35 pm I have no idea on what your seal was from, but i know someone who does and no doubt he will be along soon enough

But, i have to say your videos are brilliant :clapping:
You are a natural with the camera too, so much so that i think you dont even realise just how much useful information you are giving the folks who are watching it
Your explanations are natural and not forced, which makes picking up on that info much easier :thumbsup:
Well done you fella, you deserve and i know you will become very popular on youtube :Star:

There is a huge amount of work involved with the editing of these short trips out, and you go the extra with some effects too
Love the click your heels and time jump to another location :lol:
Great stuff and i enjoy watching your trips out and your finds
Thank you very much for such kind words BA; they are much appreciated!!!
I hope you have a Happy Christmas and let's look forward to a better year next year!!
All the B
Alexander