NCMD junior finds competition

TheNCMD

By now Digging Deep will have reached most of you and you will see we have instigated a new Junior Finds Competition.

Kev Gorman our General Secretary came up with this this great idea which is open to youngsters up to and including 15 years old.

Wherever you go there are youngsters of all ages out on the fields with their parents, enjoying as we all do the thrill of the chase, and it is lovely to see their excitement when they hold in their hands something they have dug up, whatever it is.

It is an amazing feeling for us, just think what it is like for them.
I am now beginning to receive entries and am looking forward to more coming in, so please encourage your children to look through their finds, choose what they like best, and send the details to me.
You will find more competition information and my contact details on page 13 of issue 28 of Digging Deep on our website (see direct link below).

There will be a trophy for the winners of the three categories, Artefact, Coin and Hoard with a plaque for the runners-up.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Closing date for entries is Friday 15th January 2021.

Hilary Fagen.
Competition Manager.

https://www.ncmd.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... eep-28.pdf
Blackadder43

What a great idea :thumbsup:

I'm gonna dig me old school outfit out.....although i look like Terry Scott in the old curly wurly adverts from the 70's
Dont think i'll manage to pull the wool over anyones eyes :lol:
Oxgirl

Blackadder43 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:55 pm What a great idea :thumbsup:

I'm gonna dig me old school outfit out.....although i look like Terry Scott in the old curly wurly adverts from the 70's
Dont think i'll manage to pull the wool over anyones eyes :lol:
Photos please :rollinglaughing:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking