How often does this happen....?

Easylife

It's certainly a funny old game. My approach is to expect nothing and then you won't be disappointed. There are always targets but any keeper is an added bonus. It's always nice to be out though. :thumbsup:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Reiver

I was given the exact same advice as you gave your friend, when I asked my mentor about research. He told me that if I had permission then search them all thoroughly, regardless of research.
And boy was he right.
Being in north Northumberland there is very little arable, and all of my permissions are on pasture, much of it hill pasture, but these fields still surprise me every now and then when something turns up out of the blue.

Lovely coin Alex, very jealous.
Well found and well saved. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HolzHammer

Reiver wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:07 pm I was given the exact same advice as you gave your friend, when I asked my mentor about research. He told me that if I had permission then search them all thoroughly, regardless of research.
And boy was he right.
Being in north Northumberland there is very little arable, and all of my permissions are on pasture, much of it hill pasture, but these fields still surprise me every now and then when something turns up out of the blue.

Lovely coin Alex, very jealous.
Well found and well saved. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks Reiver much appreciated. I come, on my mothers side from a family of Border Reivers... only the other side of the border....!
HolzHammer

Easylife wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:40 am It's certainly a funny old game. My approach is to expect nothing and then you won't be disappointed. There are always targets but any keeper is an added bonus. It's always nice to be out though. :thumbsup:
precisely... expectation management an important part of the game!