Out today maybe some Victorian??

Easylife

shaggybfc wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:48 pm Will it stop me going on,,,,,, narh, for every bagful I pull off, it's a bagful I won't dig again.
It might take you the rest of your life, but you will clear it :D :thumbsup:
I guess it's healthy to have a hobby, but litter-picking??? :shock: :lol:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Emily

On the plus side, having just done a tinfoil spit test, the handle is silver!! It does have some weight to it, equivalent to its size and density. Definitely not feather light as an aluminium one would be. So, yay!! I’ll still avoid the field for a little while I think.
Attachments
B3E25538-F407-4934-B218-4A1C97EBA155.jpeg
Live long and prospect
alloverover

Green waste Emily, its a scurge and was the most threatening thing to our hobby a few years ago. Its the old saying, where theres muck, theres brass, and thats certainly the case when we are talking about rubbish disposal which is exactly how a lot of producers were treating their product, as a way to dispose of stuff that should of gone to landfill.
Landfill tax on disposal of rubbish has shot through the roof in the last 10 years due to European regulations on reducing the amount of rubbish that ends up in tips, hence the purge on recycling etc etc, councils and unscupulous opperators of green waste plants have over the years got rid of