Before it goes in the RFC

DaveP

Before this goes in the round filing cabinet, any thoughts? - helpful ones that is :lol:

Only asking as it's from the same field that produced the purse bar (1450-1550) and the jeton (1400-1500) just over the hedge.

It's very slightly dished, no sign of a centre, and the 8 points are not quite evenly spaced.
IMG_2550.jpg
figgis

First thought was a casting jet, but it looks a bit too uniform for that
DaveP

FLO thinks farming related so RFC it is :thumbsup:
Saffron

RFC = Round Filing Cabinet (although when I saw the title I did wonder what Dave had found that he was passing on to his local Rugby Football Club!) = waste bin :D

That reminds me of very many years back at work. We had a young lady join the sections admin team straight from school, a nice and intelligent lass. One of her jobs was filing reports and various other paperwork. All went well until she had some papers returned from the section head marked "File 13". But to the ammusement of the other admin support lady she could not find it, after a short while of her frantically trying to find where it had gone it was explained that "File 13" meant to be destroyed and that all she had to do was record it as having been destroyed and throw it away. But apart from that little hiccup she soon became very good at the job.

As was the norm after a time she moved to another section.

A couple of weeks after she came back for a chat and was devastated at the problems she had caused in the new office. As in our office everytime a report or paper came back marked "File 13" she had dutifully destroyed it. Then that morning her new manager had asked her for an important report that was in "File 13" :o :o To her horror that section actually had a "File 13" and it should have contained some very important records .... but since she had joined the section she had destroyed them all :oops: :oops:

Evan
DaveP

I sense a thread ...... :D

Way, way back when we lived in San Francisco a local colleague asked what we were doing at the weekend "oh, nothing special; we'll probably get a joint for Sunday lunch" - the look of shock on his face was priceless :lol:
alloverover

DaveP wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:31 pm I sense a thread ...... :D

Way, way back when we lived in San Francisco a local colleague asked what we were doing at the weekend "oh, nothing special; we'll probably get a joint for Sunday lunch" - the look of shock on his face was priceless :lol:
Yep, total shock that you were eating meat rather than smoking,,,,,,,,well, smoking whatever in a joint :thumbsup:
Easylife

Could it be a button?
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.