Trespass planned!

DaveP

In case your land owners are not aware you may want to let them know.

Chris
Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 09.52.42.png
Easylife

Although it is supposed to be peaceful no doubt there will still be some damaged signs/gates so will backfire like with other groups. It seems that the 140,000 miles of public footpaths in the UK are not enough for them!
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Bors

Sadly its the Anarchists who are popping up all over the place nowadays that join these small to big groups with dark intentions . They are infiltrating lots of different groups which, by the way ,they probably don`t agree with, or have any affiliation with , but they just use these organisations as bases to cause trouble when any demonstrations take place.
Its just a way of causing trouble & havoc under a different guise than what they really stand for.
How many times do we hear ," well it started off peacefully then for some reason no one knows how ,it just turned ugly & nasty."
Things aint cooking in my kitchen
Oxgirl

I read about this the other day. Absolute idiots. Apart from being in a pandemic, it’s the time of the year when there’s lots of young animals and protective parents out in the fields. And if they want to go in a field with newly turned out young frisky bullocks I say good luck to them, cause they’ll need it.

Stupid idiots :thumbdown:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
figgis

My normal language with regards to these "people" isn't very polite and certainly not for these pages, so I'll just say, " Oh, poo."
Bors

I bet they`d soon start jumping up n down blaspheming if a crowd of people started walking across their gardens throughout the day en mass . Its exactly the same thing, only on a smaller scale as far as I see it. I notice a couple of "public footpaths " in a place not too far from me which ran through alongside the House on the lands yard, has covertly been blocked off now and the public footpath signs some how have now gone. They are not allowed to do it, but if no one complains I guess the council aren't that bothered by the look of things.
Easylife

Bors wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:50 pm I notice a couple of "public footpaths " in a place not too far from me which ran through alongside the House on the lands yard, has covertly been blocked off now and the public footpath signs some how have now gone. They are not allowed to do it, but if no one complains I guess the council aren't that bothered by the look of things.
Maybe it has been diverted? If not then report it. :thumbsup:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
alloverover

The Kinder Scout trespassers did a favor to us all, they might of been lead by the communists but what they did opened up vast amounts of the countryside for the normal man woman and child to enjoy withought the fear of persecution and procecution by the landowner.
This event however I suspect is more about politics than access to areas of outstanding natural beauty :thumbsup:
Oxgirl

Bors wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:50 pm I bet they`d soon start jumping up n down blaspheming if a crowd of people started walking across their gardens throughout the day en mass . Its exactly the same thing, only on a smaller scale as far as I see it. I notice a couple of "public footpaths " in a place not too far from me which ran through alongside the House on the lands yard, has covertly been blocked off now and the public footpath signs some how have now gone. They are not allowed to do it, but if no one complains I guess the council aren't that bothered by the look of things.
You can complain to the council and they’ll get a letter as it’s a criminal offence to obstruct or block a public right of way :thumbsup:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Bors

Its not where I live now so doesn`t affect me Cath. I would hazard a guess its been not used because the signs been taken down that long ago that people today don`t even know its a public footpath.So no ones complaining about something they don`t know was a public right of way footpath . I just think the people who live in the house alongside it have took a chance and taken the sign down and its paid off for their benefit.
If it was in my area then I may do something but its not,its about 2 miles away . I know about it because I used to live in that area years ago .