Friendly John.. Aka Danzigman

figgis

Thanks for joining this merry band, John. A most welcome addition :D :thumbsup:
Bors

Very nice to see you have found us John and a big welcome to you .๐Ÿ‘ Hows the chicken shack progressing , are the Clucks in it yet ? :lol:
Things aint cooking in my kitchen
Danzigman

figgis wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:07 am Thanks for joining this merry band, John. A most welcome addition :D :thumbsup:
Thank you.. Im glad to be here.. It will be a bit of work to get used to new forum, to get going and so on.. Also when you put time in one, and other place will get less.. So I see how it will work out for me....
Kenleyboy

another familiar name , welcome .
Danzigman

Bors wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:42 am Very nice to see you have found us John and a big welcome to you .๐Ÿ‘ Hows the chicken shack progressing , are the Clucks in it yet ? :lol:
Hi Bors.
Thank you... Sunday the first 3 hens wil test out the house.. I have borrowed 3 to test.. As you see on my posted photo Sophia and I was out the get straw for the nesting boxes.. So kind of ready.. Yesterday I gave all inside white liming on the walls, to prevent ticks and other..
After summerholliday and the court judgment outfall, I will se if "Clucks" get in..

And for those not see my hen house yet.. I brag one time..

My old henhouse - now sold of.

Bors

Looking The Business John ๐Ÿ‘ bit dissapointed though to see you`ve omitted to install on suite showers considering the `luxury` surroundings :lol:
Littleboot

Hello John! Good to see you here. Those hens of yours are going to be spoiled with all that luxury. They may get lazy and forget to lay! :lol:
I have visited Denmark and once spent a while in Ribe....I loved it. i was very interested in the history and took some amber jewellery back as present for my mum and dad. I'd love to go back there.
Live long and prosper.
Danzigman

Bors wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:04 am Looking The Business John ๐Ÿ‘ bit dissapointed though to see you`ve omitted to install on suite showers considering the `luxury` surroundings :lol:
I put my money on hens. But maybe expand with Coots and the shower.. Maybe even ducks and a hot bath..
Littleboot wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:50 am Hello John! Good to see you here. Those hens of yours are going to be spoiled with all that luxury. They may get lazy and forget to lay! :lol:
I have visited Denmark and once spent a while in Ribe....I loved it. i was very interested in the history and took some amber jewellery back as present for my mum and dad. I'd love to go back there.
Feel free to contact me any time for a visit.. I have (so far ) lots of space, and easy house 4 to 6 over night. - offer stands for everyone.. I live 4 km from Ladby ship - Lagest viking ship grave in Denmark.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladby_ship..
And thank you. I hope i can squeese an egg or two out of them,,,..
Bors

Quote Danzigman ,...." Feel free to contact me any time for a visit.. I have (so far ) lots of space, and easy house 4 to 6 over night. - offer stands for everyone.. I live 4 km from Ladby ship - Lagest viking ship grave in Denmark.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladby_ship..

Hmmmm I hope that doesn`t mean plenty of room in the Cluck shed ? :lol:
The idea is let them do it of thier own choosing of time John . Your not supposed to squeeze the eggs out of them .
Dave The Slave

Hi John,
Welcome to the Forum.
Used to know a little bit about Danish Agriculture.
Between the ages of 14 and 16, 1979-1981 did European Studies and chose farming as my project, comparing UK, Denmark and France, scored 95% and the top exam mark for that board. Wine lakes, grain mountains. Easy O`level for me as it combined my 2 best subjects French and Geography.
Look forward to seeing your future finds.
Cheers, :thumbsup:
Dave.
TerraBritannia

HI Danzigman, very nice to have you with us. :thumbsup:
TerraBritannia [previously known as TerraEnglandia] but Andy is my real name.
https://www.youtube.com/TerraBritannia
Minelab Equinox 800
Oxgirl

Thathen house looks amazing now and very glad your girls are enjoying the preparation for your first lady residents. Nothing better than collecting newly laid eggs either, except eating them (the eggs not the hens!) :D
Yes I really donโ€™t like Roman coins, Iโ€™m not joking
shaggybfc

Sounds like John is 'hatching' a plan for the inaugural TheDetectingHub international weekender.....Viking artefacts, bed and egg breakfast all round :thumbsup:
You're very skilled :Star:
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
Danzigman

Bors wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 pm Quote Danzigman ,...." Feel free to contact me any time for a visit.. I have (so far ) lots of space, and easy house 4 to 6 over night. - offer stands for everyone.. I live 4 km from Ladby ship - Lagest viking ship grave in Denmark.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladby_ship..

Hmmmm I hope that doesn`t mean plenty of room in the Cluck shed ? :lol:
The idea is let them do it of thier own choosing of time John . Your not supposed to squeeze the eggs out of them .
dancingchicken - Copy.png
dancingchicken - Copy.png (22.19 KiB) Viewed 1336 times
Danzigman

Dave The Slave wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:04 pm Hi John,
Welcome to the Forum.
Used to know a little bit about Danish Agriculture.
Between the ages of 14 and 16, 1979-1981 did European Studies and chose farming as my project, comparing UK, Denmark and France, scored 95% and the top exam mark for that board. Wine lakes, grain mountains. Easy O`level for me as it combined my 2 best subjects French and Geography.
Look forward to seeing your future finds.
Cheers, :thumbsup:
Dave.
TerraEnglandia wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:08 pm HI Danzigman, very nice to have you with us. :thumbsup:

Oxgirl wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:06 pm Thathen house looks amazing now and very glad your girls are enjoying the preparation for your first lady residents. Nothing better than collecting newly laid eggs either, except eating them (the eggs not the hens!) :D

shaggybfc wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:31 pm Sounds like John is 'hatching' a plan for the inaugural TheDetectingHub international weekender.....Viking artefacts, bed and egg breakfast all round :thumbsup:
You're very skilled :Star:
Thank you Guys and Girls..
Im so glad you like my presence, and my house and building skills...
Kind regards John,,