Happy Birthday to Pitbull the Elder

Blackadder43

Hope you have a smashing day and maybe out detecting too :Party: :Party:
Plenty of jelly and ice cream, oh and cake, lots of cake :thumbsup: :Party:
Dave The Slave

Happy Birthday. :Party:
Go forth and find a nice present from the earth.
Cheers, :thumbsup:
Dave.
figgis

Hope you're having a good one and if you're not out detecting... why not? :Party:
Oxgirl

Happy birthday :Party:
Yes I really donโ€™t like Roman coins, Iโ€™m not joking
Pitbull The Elder

Hi guys. Thank you very much for the birthday wishes. Unfortunately I wasn't out detecting but I did have an awesome weekend though. I went to Nottingham, to the 21st Red Dwarf convention. I didn't really hold out much hope for it with what's going on at the moment, after all, it has been postponed 4 times. 400 people in a hotel function room can get a bit worrying. Everybody followed the rules and no one was allowed in without a positive test result or double jab proof.
Now to the awesome bit. Any fans of Red Dwarf would know that there was a particular person involved in one of the episodes that wore a pink policeman's uniform. It was his first appearance as a guest and he loved every minute of it and swore he would be back next time. If you don't know who I'm talking about, it's none other than Johnny Vegas himself. An absolute gentleman beyond fault. He has so much time for his fans and accommodated everybody that wanted his attention. After his stand-up routine nothing had been organised for an autograph session. I don't know the reasons behind this but I grabbed my opportunity and got my photograph taken with him. Later on that evening I found him at the bar surrounded by fans so I grabbed the opportunity to get an autograph too. I was so star struck, I felt I peaked by Friday night and I could have gone home there and then a very happy man. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
All the usual stars were there. Chris Barrie and Robert Llewellyn used Zoom. Norman Lovett and Hattie Hayridge turned up in person, as did Danny John Jules. Rob Grant the writer and the famous Paul Jackson the producer were also there. Dave Lister's 'Paranoia' played by Lee Cornes made his first appearance too. All in all it was an awesome weekend full of fun, games, laughter. And lots of drinking!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ This was my 7th notch in the proverbial bedpost. My 8th appearance is going to be way better than anything that's gone before. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Machine: Simplex+ Running v2.77. Standard coil
Pinpointer: Cheap and chearful GP (Fully Waterproof)
Field God Sacrifice of choice: Milk Chocolate Hobnobs
Pitbull The Elder

Here is said autograph from Johnny Vegas.
I'm not too sure whether you're ready for the photo of us yet though. ๐Ÿค”
IMG-20210913-WA0000.jpg
shaggybfc

Graham, remember, what happens at the Red Dwarf convention, (between you and johnny), stay the the Red Dwarf convention :lol: :lol:
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
Pitbull The Elder

shaggybfc wrote: โ†‘Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 pm Graham, remember, what happens at the Red Dwarf convention, (between you and johnny), stay the the Red Dwarf convention :lol: :lol:
I resemble that remark Shaggy. ๐Ÿ˜‚ We just shared a 'happy memory' that's all. ๐Ÿคฃ
Blackadder43

Johnny Vegas is an extremely funny guy, and also a very nice guy. Does a lot of work that not many realise
Jealous you met him, and got his autograph :thumbsup: