We May Have Found "Who The Heck Is Annie"

Saffron

Easylife wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:51 pm
<cut>

But to single out a particular person from just a very common first name is extremely speculative and that is all it can ever be. Still it makes for a good story and has gained further permissions so a result in that way. :thumbsup:
Easylife, as I said I had information that was (rightly) not made public on the forum.

You are also wrong when you say "from just a very common first name", Ann(e) is very common, however Annie is signifcantly less so.

I actually looked at ALL the females in the area with the name "Annie" and although as both Keyfits and myself said we can never be 100% sure that this is the correct one there is IMHO a good probability that it is. I can assure you that this is not "extremely speculative" and very strongly resent that unjustified comment.

Evan
Blackadder43

Saffron, your research capabilities are second to none, and this thread backs that up. :clapping:
I think its brilliant that you stepped up to help keyfits out with this, and turned a coin with a name on it into a coin with a known name on it and much more information too :thumbsup:
Well done fella :ugeek: