At last…looks like a new machine is coming soon

Oxgirl

A new machine has been rumoured for the last few weeks. Looks like they were true and it’s coming soon…

Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
shaggybfc

I just might wait for the 4th revision of the software when they get the bugs ironed out :D
Actually looking forward to seeing what they have.... hopefully not a ORX 2 facelift.
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
BuriedByTime&Dust

shaggybfc wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:05 am I just might wait for the 4th revision of the software when they get the bugs ironed out :D
Actually looking forward to seeing what they have.... hopefully not a ORX 2 facelift.
I wouldn't be surprised. There were big rumours going around a couple of years ago that ML were replacing the CTX with a new flagship model, then they released the Vanquish range.

I'm going to hold back any excitement until it's confirmed that the hype isn't surrounding a redesigned rucksack or a new range of hats...
bob79

Oxgirl wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:50 am A new machine has been rumoured for the last few weeks. Looks like they were true and it’s coming soon…

New starter machine🤣🤣
Easylife

The only worthy advance is for XP to bring out a simultaneous multi-frequency detector to keep up with the performance of their competitors. But I guess they'll now aim at starter machines? :D
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Easylife

Maybe they'll make a detector with a waterproof control box? :Thinking: :D
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Oxgirl

Come on this has to either replace the Deus or be a premium above it. They aren’t cheap machine manufacturers and the secrecy around this one implies it’s going to have had huge investment.

I hope they tell us soon though!
Jamesey1981

New ORX with a built in spade. :)

Just kidding, I am interested to see what they come out with and they have been hinting at something new for a good while, just hope it doesn't make my deus completely obsolete as the Mrs will be cross with me if I buy another machine, I have three but the deus is by far my favourite, and if there's a better deus available I'd have to think about that....
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

I'm a Mortgage Broker, please visit my website for help with your mortgage:
https://denariusmortgages.co.uk/
TheFenTiger

Lets hope it comes out quicker than the app......
Dave
Oxgirl

TheFenTiger wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:55 am Lets hope it comes out quicker than the app......
True :lol:
Blackadder43

I really hope they have made a new machine that incorperates a lot of the stuff that detectorists look for in a machine
XP have been quiet for too long and i only saw the orx as a machine to tap into a more affordable detector for the masses, and designed to bring in some revenue for the designing and production of a more top end machine

I am watching with interest as i may need to be in the market for a more lightweight machine due to an old shoulder/arm issue that has resurfaced with a vengeance recently :thumbsup:
BuriedByTime&Dust

Oxgirl wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:14 am Come on this has to either replace the Deus or be a premium above it. They aren’t cheap machine manufacturers and the secrecy around this one implies it’s going to have had huge investment.

My hope is that they will unveil V6 and a range of simultaneous multi frequency coils, but I bet I'm going to be disappointed.
BuriedByTime&Dust

Blackadder43 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:05 pm I really hope they have made a new machine that incorperates a lot of the stuff that detectorists look for in a machine
XP have been quiet for too long and i only saw the orx as a machine to tap into a more affordable detector for the masses, and designed to bring in some revenue for the designing and production of a more top end machine

I am watching with interest as i may need to be in the market for a more lightweight machine due to an old shoulder/arm issue that has resurfaced with a vengeance recently :thumbsup:
Yep, the ORX was just their response to the release of the Equinox 600 and not really a "new" machine.
BuriedByTime&Dust

As an aside, I must say how nice it is to be able to discuss (and even compare! :shock: ) machines without half of the posts rapidly disappearing :thumbsup:
bob79

Oxgirl wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:14 am Come on this has to either replace the Deus or be a premium above it. They aren’t cheap machine manufacturers and the secrecy around this one implies it’s going to have had huge investment.

Regtons putting links to video on Facebook detecting pages, saying "Xp brought you the Evolution of the Deus, now the Deus is Evolving"