At last…looks like a new machine is coming soon

Blackadder43

Charles Abbeyville wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:02 pm They will have to tell us quickly because (if it is a new machine) Deus sales will now stop, who will buy a deus now knowing a new one is on the way :shock:
Was the same with the Etrac and minelab, once the CTX and then the Nox came out then it was only die hard Etrac users that stayed
Great machine, but it was without doubt too heavy
The nox did address that to a good degree

That was the selling point of the Deus, Its lightweight design
i think there was a kind of basic study done on the age range of detectorists, and the over 40's i think topped the scale
Lightweight is a winner for any company making detectors now. :thumbsup:

If it is a new machine then you can bet your house it will be top end in the price range, which will drop the price of the Deus and make it affordable for people.

I'm of the belief that its not always about the machine, its often the willingness of the operator to learn their machine and push its limits :ugeek:
Easylife

Charles Abbeyville wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:02 pm They will have to tell us quickly because (if it is a new machine) Deus sales will now stop, who will buy a deus now knowing a new one is on the way :shock:
And then there's a big hit on used Deus prices. Best all just sell up now before people start giving them away! :lol: :thumbsup:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Oxgirl

Getting Deus coils, headphones or anything spare right now is pretty much impossible in the UK or US (not sure about elsewhere) so it seems they have already stopped production of the deus. That could be a case of a temporary supply or delivery issue and unrelated but I’m not really a believer in coincidences :D

On what is the announcement - this seems like a giant clue…
8E49AEEF-9E5C-414C-90BC-A7455069A550.jpeg
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
alloverover

I may well have an Equinox up for sale soon :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
shaggybfc

It will be interesting to see how the world shortage of electronic chips impacts the manufacture of any new machine….
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
Fisher 1266 X

I've used the Déus for a decade and thought that this machine will be hard to beat especially with all the proactive updates.
I too am not brand loyal as I've had both Garrett and Fisher machines.
If any machine could beat the Déus..... I'd have it, no matter the cost.

I'm excited to see that XP are actually hinting that this new machine may replace the Déus.
If it does beat the Déus overall, then the machine will be a game-changer.
Somehow I'm sceptical but if it does beat the Déus..... I'm in!
Saffron

I eagerly await the new XP detector, if its an advance on the Dues it has to be good.

The Nox 800 will do me well on old pasture and the beach, but it is weaker on cultivated ground, so I look forward to picking up a cheap secondhand Deus when they flood the market as the users switch to the new machine just so I have it for the cultivated ground.

Evan