Hi everyone this is mrs Black adder

AquaBlondy

Yes it’s me :D ,the one who has to put up with Mr Adders funny and very kind And weird ways :Luv Ya:
He will always Make you smile by making you laugh , if you feel down he will cheer you up, do anything for anybody that’s him
He does this thing with a pair of oven gloves :shock:
he put them on his head and does the dog Impression. is it deputy dawg?
it’s very funny best you get him to do that one ,next time you all meet up

Very stubborn though but cute with it , we have been together for a Very long time :lol: Best leave that for another story , we could write a book :oops: said to much lol

nice to say hi to you all thank you all for all your posts it’s so nice to see all the things you have found And the stories you tell
I have lots of hobbies Playing my Xbox I must been the oldest on Division 2 ,if anyone knows what that is I love it
I keep telling Boo (my nickname for Adder :blow kiss: ) how hard I am shooting at the. bad guys lol, It’s so much fun get rid of all that stress :thumbsup:
I do a lot of sewing too, making things for people, painting And making pictures out of wool and paint ,but less about me now you know us bit better
We are Both as mad as each other , well take care everyone stay safe we got a thunder storm not to good for you going out with the detectors :cry:

I might make boo take me out detecting but he knows I will find more than he does :lol:

Take care all of you and keep the stories and photos coming :Luv Ya:
DaveP

And do you creep up behind him and shout Boo!

Sometimes it's a little troubling when you find out what's behind the name - any man doing dog impressions wearing oven gloves should probably be in therapy :lol:
Susie F

Hi Mrs Adder, lovely to meet you !
Dave The Slave

Hello Mrs B, or is it Aqua B, you never mentioned your name.
Glad Bruce has someone who is also into detecting.
What is Your favourite find ?
Know your location well as my Grandparents and Aunt/uncle relocated there from Brum in the late 70`s.
Between the lighthouse and the jetty first experience of beach detecting.
Thought we had found a Cannon, was a large piece of cast iron, drain pipe.
Welcome and good luck for the future, :thumbsup:
Dave.
figgis

First off, Mrs B, my commiserations. :cry:
AquaBlondy wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:31 pm He does this thing with a pair of oven gloves :shock:
That stopped me dead in me tracks and I cannot begin to tell you the wave of relief that washed over me when you went on to qualify exactly what it is he does with them.
AquaBlondy wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:31 pm Very stubborn though but cute with it
Sorry, are we still talking about Bruce? Or Deputy Dawg?

Yep, you've got a good un there, Mrs B and so has he :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing more from you, and if you manage to find his jelly bean stash let me know and I'll cut you in for half :D

Great to see you here :blow kiss:
Paint

Aqua blonde welcome aboard the detecting hub look forward to the banter between you and your hubby looks like prefect match :thumbsup:
Oxgirl

Lovely to see you on here Mrs B. We might have to get you to tell us more about Boo :D You could do a weekly guest spot :D
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
bob79

Oxgirl wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:25 pm Lovely to see you on here Mrs B. We might have to get you to tell us more about Boo :D You could do a weekly guest spot :D
Are we going to see Mr Oxgirl, Cath :D
Oxgirl

bob79 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 pm Are we going to see Mr Oxgirl, Cath :D
Thankfully he has no interest in joining :thumbsup:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
the-roman

Welcome Mrs BA :thumbsup:
Bors

Ah Mrs Bruce !Well there`s not need to tell us he`s a Good guy because we know behind every great guy is always a great woman prodding him up the Kyber pass reminding him not to step out of line or else (take note John figgy) :lol:
Always exceptionally nice to see ladies taking the hobby up aswell because hey! why not?
Hope you can get to participate as much as Boo does because you can be officially be then known as ........Betty Boo. :D 👍
Things aint cooking in my kitchen
Blackadder43

So, my nickname is now out , also you lot now know i dress up with oven gloves and do impressions :ugeek:
At least she didnt tell you about ....oh wait :silent: .... :lol:

Welcome in wifey, and for the record i have just changed my passwords to top security levels :thumbsup:

She is busy shooting stuff on her xbox at the moment but her name is Sue....(Susan if i need to get her attention) :lol:
figgis

:lol:

If I need to get Susie's attention I find calling her by another name entirely will do the trick :thumbsup:
Susie F

figgis wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm :lol:

If I need to get Susie's attention I find calling her by another name entirely will do the trick :thumbsup:
Works every time, Johnee boy :blow kiss:
GeoffBristol

Very nice to hear from you Mrs Bruce, I expect you are the one who keeps Boo in check, :D
Geoff