3-in-1...

Oxgirl

Last spring one of my fields was used as a demo site for a new tractor. There were crowds of farmers having a go at ploughing :D Nice proper plough too.

Now if the viscous cows guarding the newly harvested field would move I can see if they brought anything up :pulling hair out:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Easylife

Oxgirl wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:28 pm Last spring one of my fields was used as a demo site for a new tractor. There were crowds of farmers having a go at ploughing :D Nice proper plough too.

Now if the viscous cows guarding the newly harvested field would move I can see if they brought anything up :pulling hair out:
Cath you only need to ask them to moo-ve! :lol:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Jamesey1981

Oxgirl wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:28 pm Last spring one of my fields was used as a demo site for a new tractor. There were crowds of farmers having a go at ploughing :D Nice proper plough too.

I grew up in the country, all cows have an irrational fear of twiglets, it triggers something from where their ancestors used to be beaten with sticks.

Simply opening a bag of twiglets makes you safe from any cow, bullock or bull.

Good luck. :thumbsup:
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

I'm a Mortgage Broker, please visit my website for help with your mortgage:
https://denariusmortgages.co.uk/
Oxgirl

Jamesey1981 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:04 pm Simply opening a bag of twiglets makes you safe from any cow, bullock or bull.

Good luck. :thumbsup:
Lol I'll try that along with full camo :Party:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Rocketfella

Uuuuh, looks like you also found loads of Roman tegula, or roof tile fragments.
Brilliant keep insisting on that site, something will turn up probably sooner than later.
figgis

Rocketfella wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:33 am Uuuuh, looks like you also found loads of Roman tegula, or roof tile fragments.
Brilliant keep insisting on that site, something will turn up probably sooner than later.
Aye - the tegulae are quite numerous but the flue tiles not so much. Lots has turned up till now (metal-wise) - nearly 200 coins, just shy of 50 brooches, and all sorts of domestic artefacts - and altogether there's no question regarding Roman habitation :thumbsup: