Deus II announced - it’s multi frequency!

BuriedByTime&Dust

shaggybfc wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:38 pm They released the ORX didn’t they :rollinglaughing:
The ORX was clearly nothing more than a hasty response to the Equinox 600 eating into the Deus Lite market. It was never intended as an advancement, nor claimed as such.
Fisher 1266 X

jcmaloney wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:08 am
Waterproof, GPS, colour screen............ got those in a machine that is several years old already. :D

Easy to download the .kml file onto Google as well for mapping & findspots. :thumbsup:

It seems being a "Deus II" it will be a whole new machine and I`ll look forward to what its got or brings to the party.
The features I mentioned would be minor upgrades in comparison to the abilities of the Déus Mk I.
If the Déus Mk II has improved detecting qualities such as depth and target analysis, then small add-ons such as IP rating, GPS, colour screen, interacting apps etc etc would be a small bonus indeed.

The old machine with those small add-ons would struggle to keep up with the Déus Mk I that's why I've stayed with the Mk I.
I've seen other machines go over our sites and not even get a signal and that includes one costing £2000.

I've had the Mk I for 10 years now and just the fact that it's a little dog-eared would be a reason for me to get the Mk II so if it only had the small add-on's, that would be good enough for me.
Oxgirl

Love where the coloured screen rumour has now morphed into a definite thing. Ditto GPS and it being waterproof :lol:

All we know is that it has ‘fast multi frequency’ and that’s it. Why don’t we all wait and see?

P.S. we do know that there won’t be any waiting lists for this machine - it’ll be despatch from stock so once launched there’ll be no long delays.
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Metalurgy

I believe many will adopt the wait and see approach,as in wait and see what the first wave of buyers reaction is,is this what I need,does it have teething problems,is it overhyped,never mind all the glitzy adverts etc,etc.
I’m definitely in that wait and see boat.
the-roman

I thought the ORX was more about being better on gold :Thinking:
BuriedByTime&Dust

the-roman wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:52 pm I thought the ORX was more about being better on gold :Thinking:
Nope. It's just a Deus with restricted settings adjustability. No better, nor worse, on gold.

You may be thinking of the DPR 600?
the-roman

BuriedByTime&Dust wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:29 pm Nope. It's just a Deus with restricted settings adjustability. No better, nor worse, on gold.

You may be thinking of the DPR 600?
Ah yea, that's the one :thumbsup:
Oxgirl

Tuesday 5pm and we’ll know. Supposedly there’s loads of stock so I expect the machines can be bought straight away.

Just hope the spec and pricing is right now!

Edit Tuesday 4pm - forget about the clock change!
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
BuriedByTime&Dust

Yep, only "Four days to go before a new eXPerience", according to XP. Is that the actual release date, I wonder, or more teasing? Hopefully the former.
BuriedByTime&Dust

Oxgirl wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:29 am Tuesday 5pm and we’ll know. Supposedly there’s loads of stock so I expect the machines can be bought straight away.

Just hope the spec and pricing is right now!
Apparently the countdown is to the big reveal of what it looks like and what the spec is, not the release date.
Easylife

BuriedByTime&Dust wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:42 am Apparently the countdown is to the big reveal of what it looks like and what the spec is, not the release date.
I thought they were just showing you what the new Deus II clock looked like now they have added the day and month to it? Or perhaps they are adding a countdown timer so you can set how long you want to detect for and the machine will automatically switch itself off? :Thinking: :lol:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Blackadder43

Easylife wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:05 pm I thought they were just showing you what the new Deus II clock looked like now they have added the day and month to it? Or perhaps they are adding a countdown timer so you can set how long you want to detect for and the machine will automatically switch itself off? :Thinking: :lol:
The internet is a poor place to exercise what you are going to defend as banter
The written word doesnt work like that
You obviously have no interest in a possible new Deus, that much is obvious, but constantly taking the mick and calling it banter does actually wear thin with folk
This is why forums are reluctant to allow these conversations to exist, which is a shame
Easylife

Blackadder43 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:09 pm You obviously have no interest in a possible new Deus, that much is obvious, but constantly taking the mick and calling it banter does actually wear thin with folk.
Of course I am interested in any new detector. If I thought that the Deus II would benefit me I would likely get one. I am not knocking any detector it's just a bit of lighthearted fun but if people are not so open minded to see it that way then that is their own choice. The laughing emoji is intended to show that it is just meant in jest, if I meant it in any other way it would not be there.

My apologies for having a good sense of humour! :angel:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
shaggybfc

Easylife wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:24 pm Of course I am interested in any new detector. If I thought that the Deus II would benefit me I would likely get one. I am not knocking any detector it's just a bit of lighthearted fun but if people are not so open minded to see it that way then that is their own choice. The laughing emoji is intended to show that it is just meant in jest, if I meant it in any other way it would not be there.

My apologies for having a good sense of humour! :angel:
NO LAUGHING in line that man..... :silent:
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
Fisher 1266 X

the-roman wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:01 am Ah yea, that's the one :thumbsup:
I think that you'll find that the roman was right............

Orx.jpg