Deus II. The spec is out - looks good

shaggybfc

So it’s waterproof, FMF and has no cables….. exciting :D
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
coal digger

I'm not one for getting brain washed by the NOX/DEUS frenzy but that's a brave price they have set.
Divide and Conquer
Oxgirl

TheFenTiger wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:08 pm So a pinpointer and a nonexistent phone app?

Think I might give it a couple of years or give a 600 a go
Phone app will be out by end of year supposedly (have we heard that before?)
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
shaggybfc

Just seen the price,,,, and more annoyingly so has Mrs Shaggy…… so I’m out :shock: :?
Oxgirl

For anyone still interested (after seeing the price :lol: ) here’s the new programmes

Programs

The 12 factory programs + 12 user programs

DEUS II has the advantage of offering a wide range of programs suitable for all ground and search conditions.

GENERAL: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Conductive soil subtraction. GENERAL uses low and high frequencies and gives an excellent assessment of targets in the soil. It suits both beginners and experienced users. It offers an excellent target/false signal ratio in the ground, as it rejects the moisture in the soils, which can cause halos and false sounds when passing over holes, for example. You will therefore have more confidence on deep targets. This damp / wet soil subtraction thus attenuates the very low electric conductors like coke (coal, and conductive stone) and to a lesser extent certain very thin targets like aluminum foil.
SENSITIVE: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. SENSITIVE uses low and high frequencies up to 40 kHz. Highly efficient on all targets, it will be very effective in mineralized and polluted ground when searching for the smallest targets.
SENSI FT: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. SENSITIVE FULL TONES is based on the same platform as Prg. 2 - SENSITIVE, but it is configured with Full Tone audio mode, with Reactivity at 3 instead of 2.5. It offers a very rich and informative sound identification that requires a little more experience, as each target index generates a different tone in proportion to conductivity (see Discri > Full Tones). Very efficient in highly-polluted ferrous and mineralized ground.
FAST: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. FAST is based on the same platform as Prg. 2 - SENSITIVE, but the audio is set to Pitch mode with Reactivity at 3 instead of 2.5 and uses the square audio feature. These three settings combined allow the machine to work fast in ferrous-polluted and mineralized ground.
PARK: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Frequency addition. PARK is adjusted for searching recreational area’s such as, parks, dry sand beach, etc., sites that are normally polluted.
DEEP HC: FMF • Max. freq. 14khz • Frequency addition. DEEP HIGH CONDUCTOR adds together very low and medium frequencies up to 14 kHz. Designed to better locate good conductivity targets, it is ideal for clusters of coins whilst maintaining excellent sensitivity to isolated coins using its 14 kHz frequency.
DEUS MONO: MONOFREQUENCY adjustable from 4 to 45kHz. DEUS MONO works on a single frequency like 1, but combines the advantages of DEUS II, such as its expanded frequency range to 45 kHz, improved performance, audio quality, better EMI rejection, etc. There is more likelihood of connecting with an unstable frequency while using several simultaneous frequencies than with just one and the DEUS MONO could help you in these situations.
GOLD FIELD: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. GOLD FIELD is intended for highly-mineralized gold-bearing ground. Gold nuggets are often seen as the ground or ferrous items in these tricky environments. It is set to “all metal” for deeper detection and only rejects the localised ground to which you should regularly adjust by Grabbing (see Ground). It will accept ground above and below your Ground setting.
RELIC: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Frequency subtraction. RELIC is processed in the same way as Prg. 8 - GOLD FIELD, but uses lower subtracted frequencies to search for large masses. It is configured for “all metal” with low Reactivity and only rejects the localised ground to which you should regularly adjust by Grabbing (see Ground). It will then accept ground above and below this ground setting.
DIVING: FMF • Max. freq. 14khz • Conductive soil subtraction. DIVING is the first and most stable of three programs intended for submerging in saltwater environments or simply on wet sand. Its very low and medium subtracted frequencies will better locate valuable targets such as rings and coins, whilst naturally being less responsive to low conductive targets like aluminum foil compared to the more sensitive Beach 11 and 12 programs. It can thus save time and be more effective in difficult diving conditions.
BEACH: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Conductive soil subtraction. BEACH uses higher frequencies up to 24 kHz and thus is more sensitive to small targets compared to Diving. It is well suited to wet zones.
BEACH SENS: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Conductive soil subtraction. BEACH SENS incorporates frequencies up to 40 kHz offering excellent sensitivity to the smallest targets without losing performance on bigger targets. This is the deepest beach program for wet conditions but also the most reactive.
Blackadder43

shaggybfc wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:43 pm Just seen the price,,,, and more annoyingly so has Mrs Shaggy…… so I’m out :shock: :?
Tell Mrs Shaggy that you are cashing in your earned Jelly bean tokens with me and would qualify for a 30% discount :thumbsup:
You're welcome :lol:
Oxgirl

Blackadder43 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:11 pm Tell Mrs Shaggy that you are cashing in your earned Jelly bean tokens with me and would qualify for a 30% discount :thumbsup:
:rollinglaughing: (hope she knows they have all been licked and are worth at best 0.01% discount (on a good day!)
shaggybfc

Blackadder43 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:11 pm Tell Mrs Shaggy that you are cashing in your earned Jelly bean tokens with me and would qualify for a 30% discount :thumbsup:
I've spoken to Regtons and they've told me that they will honour your 30% jelly bean discount, but the delivery cost is £450 :shock:
I have a cunning plan, so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.... I've been slowly convincing Mrs Shaggy that she's going senile, so will just colour out the II bit with a black sharpie pen,,,, she'll never know :lol:
mattjb

HolzHammer wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:27 pm well I can't afford it so I'm sticking with me LITE!!!!! ( unless anyone wants to get me one for Christmas!)
You don’t need one, you find plenty of the good stuff with lite!
Allectus

Can't see many loyal Brits buying this with all that's going on. :thumbdown: Give the Frenchie's some sanctions/boycotting back with interest! :thumbsup:
Allectus

And some of this too!..... :lol: :lol:
British Diplomacy.jpg
Metalurgy

Allectus wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:41 pm Can't see many loyal Brits buying this with all that's going on. :thumbdown: Give the Frenchie's some sanctions/boycotting back with interest! :thumbsup:
Ha ha,I was wondering when this little hot potato would raise its head but I’d rather buy French than Chinese when push comes to shove.
Oxgirl

Might be French but I’ll rise above that on this occasion :lol:

OK so Regtons have confirmed the £1450 price tag so it’s now official. No pre-orders but you can express interest by emailing sales@regton.com and you’ll be informed directly when stocks arrive. Of course other suppliers may do something different but at least 1 other has said no preorders either. Guess preorders are a time consuming and logistical nightmare with moany customers if there are any delays :roll:
Easylife

shaggybfc wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:43 pm Just seen the price,,,, and more annoyingly so has Mrs Shaggy…… so I’m out :shock: :?
Ah, but if you knock off what your Deus will be worth in December it'll be £200 cheaper! :D
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Saffron

Oxgirl wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:07 pm For anyone still interested (after seeing the price :lol: ) here’s the new programmes

Programs

The 12 factory programs + 12 user programs

DEUS II has the advantage of offering a wide range of programs suitable for all ground and search conditions.

GENERAL: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Conductive soil subtraction. GENERAL uses low and high frequencies and gives an excellent assessment of targets in the soil. It suits both beginners and experienced users.
< CUT >
How many beginners are going to fork out £1450, when the shop is full of detectors for under £1000. Let alone understand the difference between the 12 preset programs.

Full marks to the salesperson that can persuade somebody who goes in looking for a Garrett Ace that really they need one of these and make the sale.

Evan