Mondays Round up

Dave The Slave

Having already posted a Farthing and cut Quarter and the gilded ring from Monday on here, had better give you the rest of the days finds.
Walking straight to a far area of the field i wanted to continue gridding, the signals were not as abundant as i was hoping. Was detecting 10 yds either side of where i believe the boundaries to smaller older fields were and a continuation of detecting on from previous sessions. Not much to show but here are the 24 items recovered over 3 hrs.
My detecting friend fared better going further into where the small fields were. Apart from the Farthing and Quarter, managed 32 more items, including a couple of buckles, the top one has some silvering on the metal, which is in 2 parts like a clip and possibly the bar from some small scales.
All in all not a bad visit.
Cheers, :thumbsup:
Dave.
figgis

Nice finds, them buckles :thumbsup:

What machine does your friend use, Dave?
Dave The Slave

figgis wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:49 pm Nice finds, them buckles :thumbsup:

What machine does your friend use, Dave?
Deus, although i don`t know which model.
figgis

I think I can confidently state it's a Mk1 :lol:

I know you use the 400i, Dave (as I used to). Have you ever thought of stepping up to something like a Deus? I did, and have never regretted it (though the 400i is still here and will never be sold). Could be some bargains to be had in the very near future :thumbsup: