Deus II full manual is out

bob79

BuriedByTime&Dust wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:00 pm Straight on the Sensi FT, with disc. reduced to -6.4. So, yeah, HOT basically! :thumbsup:
Did you notice vdi 24-26 are notched out, coke.
Oxgirl

bob79 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:21 pm Did you notice vdi 24-26 are notched out, coke.
That will really help :thumbsup:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Oxgirl

I’ve been hearing hints from a reliable source that the single frequency options have had quite a few upgrades coming from the improved speed and power of the new software. Be interesting to see how that performs too. Like that you can adjust the multi frequency range as well.

On the programmes I’m more generally interested in 1, 2 and 3. I’d switch them all to full tones so I’m guessing that the background filters of 2 and 3 might be different? I can see the only other obvious difference (apart from tones) is reactivity between these 2 programmes - surely that can’t just be it? Maybe it is :Thinking:

I’ve heard programme 1 could be the sleeper programme - ignored until someone realises its power :geek: I’m having a play with these 3 first.
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
BuriedByTime&Dust

bob79 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:21 pm Did you notice vdi 24-26 are notched out, coke.
28 is the magic number for coke, for me. Maybe the VDI scale is slightly different on the Mk2?
BuriedByTime&Dust

Oxgirl wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:32 pm I’ve been hearing hints from a reliable source that the single frequency options have had quite a few upgrades coming from the improved speed and power of the new software. Be interesting to see how that performs too. Like that you can adjust the multi frequency range as well.

On the programmes I’m more generally interested in 1, 2 and 3. I’d switch them all to full tones so I’m guessing that the background filters of 2 and 3 might be different? I can see the only other obvious difference (apart from tones) is reactivity between these 2 programmes - surely that can’t just be it? Maybe it is :Thinking:

I’ve heard programme 1 could be the sleeper programme - ignored until someone realises its power :geek: I’m having a play with these 3 first.
That would be a great feature, but I suspect that the FMF frequency spread will be fixed to whatever preset is used as your base program.

I would like to see adjustable tones on the full tones option, so you could choose the pitch of the highest and lowest tone. I don' think this will be possible though.
Easylife

Oxgirl wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:32 pm I can see the only other obvious difference (apart from tones) is reactivity between these 2 programmes - surely that can’t just be it? Maybe it is :Thinking:
But is that not the XP way, a different program name for every slight adjustment? I'm sure that Deus II will be a great machine as SMF will no doubt find so much more than a single frequency detector due to far better target ID at depth. The proof of the pudding will be to run it over the very same ground that you have hammered with Deus I, but even better if you also take Deus I along to compare on targets to be sure. It should wake the pasture up once again! :thumbsup:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
BuriedByTime&Dust

Easylife wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:20 pmBut is that not the XP way, a different program name for every slight adjustment?
It certainly is. Take GMP and increase Reactivity from 2 to 3 and you have Deus Fast. That is quite literally the only difference between the two - every other setting is identical.