Hammered to sort, id, and tidy up before xmas

Gleaner

Hi everyone,
Charged the detector and headphones today looked outside and decided to stay indoors :lol: but i still manage to find the odd hammy some whole,halves and fragments as you can see :o
id`s required.jpg
id`s required.jpg (28.47 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Laughing aside i am not feeling to proud of myself :oops: by leaving these laying about all over the place in cupboards ,drawers,jars and on my desk and decided today was the day i was going to sort them out anyhow i got side tracked and did not do a single one although i can see some that will need next to no work to id :thumbsup: Well at least i have made a start by getting them all ( :Thinking: maybe more) in one place,Well you must not rush these jobs i would hate to mess up my whole data base just for the sake of taking a couple of more day`s well that`s my excuse :) ( :Thinking: lazy) :lol:
I will get it all sorted by xmas :?: if not by the New Year :lol:
Blackadder43

Feel free to single out the ones you need an ID on and make yourself some new topics on them :ugeek:
I know the folks here love a good mystery to solve and also see what others find in this great hobby

Great collection you have there and good luck with your sorting project :thumbsup:
Oxgirl

Looks like you are going to have fun with that pile! It’s sort of fun to get them sorted…once you’ve got started :lol: Well in theory :ugeek:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Easylife

A nice collection there, but sorting finds is a winter sport! And then it is soon spring so maybe next winter? :lol: :thumbsup:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Gleaner

Easylife wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:55 am A nice collection there, but sorting finds is a winter sport! And then it is soon spring so maybe next winter? :lol: :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
Blackadder43

Just to mention Gleaner that you do not have to resize your photos on our forum (unlike other forums)
Our software does it for you, so upload your photos as is and then they will show bigger when folk click them :thumbsup:
figgis

A goodly collection there :thumbsup:

As a matter of interest, with your coins seemingly spread out all over the gaff, how do you know what was found where and when? If I don't note these things down the moment I get in I'm stuffed :lol: