Forum Speed

Gleaner

Hi Team
Just to say i am finding the forum much quicker today and opening at the top of the post which may not be to everyone taste but i personally like that much better :thumbsup: Keep up the good work B A :clapping:
Thanks Gleaner
Easylife

Yep, all pages open in an instant here too with no lag whatsoever. :thumbsup:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Oxgirl

It is fast today :thumbsup:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
BuriedByTime&Dust

I can't say I've ever had a problem with the forum speed, but for anyone missing the Recent Topics section, just go to "Quick links", select Active topics and save in favourites. It does the same thing and if it means that the forum is faster for its removal, that can only be a good thing :thumbsup:
Blackadder43

BuriedByTime&Dust wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:39 am I can't say I've ever had a problem with the forum speed, but for anyone missing the Recent Topics section, just go to "Quick links", select Active topics and save in favourites. It does the same thing and if it means that the forum is faster for its removal, that can only be a good thing :thumbsup:
Wow, i never knew that
Much appreciated for that info

It does appear to be the recent topics list, so i have made it smaller for now as a sticking plaster, but need to contact the dev to see what updates are available, if any

Cheers
Blackadder43

Gleaner wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:56 am Hi Team
Just to say i am finding the forum much quicker today and opening at the top of the post which may not be to everyone taste but i personally like that much better :thumbsup: Keep up the good work B A :clapping:
Thanks Gleaner
I couldnt work out what you meant by this, but after disabling it again i realised :thumbsup:
So with the recent topics list disabled, you now go to the first post in a topic when you open that topic, instead of the last post when its enabled on the forum

Its not fixed yet, just slowness has been mitigated a bit
I'm on it though :thumbsup: