Anyone out tomorrow?

Paint

Looking to get out for a club did later this morning it’s been a while as keeping my customers happy by finishing there jobs for Christmas only one more to finish now so looking forward to some detecting time good luck everyone today :thumbsup:
shaggybfc

I’ll not be out, and haven’t been for weeks now. :thumbdown: I’m still playing nurse to a laid-up wife.
It will be the New Year before I do.
Good luck to you all, keep posting your finds so I don’t go completely stir crazy. :thumbsup:
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
BuriedByTime&Dust

We started on the Roman field, but on a field that I've pounded with Deus and CTX, the poor little Midi-Hoard was up against it. Thankfully, my niece wanted to dig some iron, hoping for a horseshoe and was over the moon with her "family" of nails, as she's named them. We also found a mouse's armchair and one of the iron man's poops (again, her IDs :D ).
mattjb

BuriedByTime&Dust wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:11 pm We started on the Roman field, but on a field that I've pounded with Deus and CTX, the poor little Midi-Hoard was up against it. Thankfully, my niece wanted to dig some iron, hoping for a horseshoe and was over the moon with her "family" of nails, as she's named them. We also found a mouse's armchair and one of the iron man's poops (again, her IDs :D ).
Brilliant IDs ! Allectus had better watch out!
Sounds like she enjoyed it and that’s the main thing. :thumbsup:
BuriedByTime&Dust

It might be my imagination, but one of Cleo's rusty nails looks remarkably like a fibula brooch. I've heard of iron examples and the field has produced a LOT of roman finds. It would be lovely if it was :thumbsup:
Attachments
rusty2.jpg
rusty.jpg