Me and Archmdmag

Archmdmag

Howdy folks. I'm Dave Sadler, I began detecting in the 70's with my Dad and started properly in the early noughties, surveying several sites in North Wales on behalf of CADW and In the North West for Celtic Warrington Project archaeology group. I formed the group which I chair - Tempus Archaeology and Metal Detecting in 2010.

Nearly 5 years ago I launched the magazine I am co editor of - The Archaeology and Metal Detecting Magazine.
We currently print and distribute up to 6 free hard copies of the magazines a year via major events and groups in the UK, Sadly the current pandemic halted production this year.

As well as our website (in my signature) and our Facebook and Twitter social media pages, we also offer Archmdmag TV
We also offer a weekly radio show – The Big Metal Detecting radio show which airs live on Thursday nights on our Facebook page and groups and via the UK Dirt Fishing - Reality of Metal Detecting YouTube channel.

Oxgirl and Figgis will be featured on this on the 20th August, so be sure to check that out too :thumbsup:

Cheers
Dave Sadler
Blackadder43

Welcome In Dave :thumbsup:
Looks like you stay busy in the hobby then :lol:

Looking forward to the Oxgirl and Figgis show when it airs.
I hear John has already booked his hair appointment in in preparation :angel:
Oxgirl

Welcome Dave, nice to have you onboard. Enjoy your Thursday show, the chats are always interesting :thumbsup:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Steve_JT

Welcome on board, sounds interesting, keep us posted :thumbsup:

Ooooooooohh.........Figgis :Star: and Oxgirl :Star: on the wireless box too :shock: , we are being spoilt :)

Regards Steve
A foolish faith in authority, is the worst enemy of truth." Albert Einstein
figgis

Wotcha, Dave, and welcome. Looking forward to having the speaks with you soon. Cath will be the voice of reason and I'll be the voice of someone getting steadily sozzled. Hope you're prepared :lol:
figgis

Blackadder43 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:47 pm I hear John has already booked his hair appointment in in preparation :angel:
As it happens, the delightful Natasha was booked in long before I knew anything about this, thank you so very much. Might have to sort out a makeup artist though. You free, Bruce? I hear you do a stonking eye shadow number :D

Hold on... just realised... are there cameras involved? I thought it was a sound-only jobbie. :shock:
shaggybfc

Has anyone started an official fan club yet?
I can see a get-poor-quick opportunity here :rollinglaughing: :rollinglaughing:
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
Oxgirl

figgis wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:22 pm

Hold on... just realised... are there cameras involved? I thought it was a sound-only jobbie. :shock:
Didn’t I mention that? Oh dear, sorry :silent: :angel: :Luv Ya:
figgis

:o Just realised - the hairdo is due that very night, the dog I don't have needs oiling or something, Bruce is doing me a makeover and I need to finish War & Peace.
Attachments
that-season-im-out-meme-1024x639.jpg
Daz2110

Archmdmag wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:21 pm Howdy folks. I'm Dave Sadler, I began detecting in the 70's with my Dad and started properly in the early noughties, surveying several sites in North Wales on behalf of CADW and In the North West for Celtic Warrington Project archaeology group. I formed the group which I chair - Tempus Archaeology and Metal Detecting in 2010.

Nearly 5 years ago I launched the magazine I am co editor of - The Archaeology and Metal Detecting Magazine.
We currently print and distribute up to 6 free hard copies of the magazines a year via major events and groups in the UK, Sadly the current pandemic halted production this year.

As well as our website (in my signature) and our Facebook and Twitter social media pages, we also offer Archmdmag TV
We also offer a weekly radio show – The Big Metal Detecting radio show which airs live on Thursday nights on our Facebook page and groups and via the UK Dirt Fishing - Reality of Metal Detecting YouTube channel.

Oxgirl and Figgis will be featured on this on the 20th August, so be sure to check that out too :thumbsup:

Cheers
Dave Sadler
Love the show Dave, Thursdays are like the new Friday. I get to Thursday morning and I'm like......."what a week so far...... 😲 The big metal detecting show is on tonight, get in" 😂
Oxgirl

figgis wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:11 pm :o Just realised - the hairdo is due that very night, the dog I don't have needs oiling or something, Bruce is doing me a makeover and I need to finish War & Peace.
Don’t be such a baby.pull your pants up man :Luv Ya:
Oxgirl

Daz2110 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 pm

Love the show Dave, Thursdays are like the new Friday. I get to Thursday morning and I'm like......."what a week so far...... 😲 The big metal detecting show is on tonight, get in" 😂
It’s like sitting in your living room with mates - a nice relaxed chat. Dave’s a great host :thumbsup:
Daz2110

You're right, a bit of banter and good guests
Paint

Welcome aboard Dave really looking forward to the 20th of August now :thumbsup: oxgirl and figgs are sure to be :Star: :Star: :Star: in the making :thumbsup:
Archmdmag

Cheers all. Love doing it and hopefully allow folk to have their say. Some great guests coming up from the real TV world!!