The Detecting Hub youtube channel

Blackadder43

TerraEnglandia wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 pm
Do you have a phone with a camera? Come on now, you're not getting out of it that easily! :thumbsup:
Maybe one day fella..... :lol:
Ladybird66

Are you admitting to NOT having a phone with a camera ? I’m gob-smacked.
Na ! You’re pulling a flanker, I don’t believe it.

Even I’ve got one. Come to think of it I’ve got one crying at me in a drawer. You’re very welcome to that, free. Want a Huawei 5in screen, great camera ?
Blackadder43

I'm shy Ladybird :oops:
Its taking us over a day to get youtube channel to the state its in now, i dont think adding a camera to the mix will help me :lol:

You can still hear me though and see my screens :thumbsup:

I havent gotten over making our first youtube video which is now up and available to watch :lol:
figgis

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That was a great job, chap, and the idea of getting the dogs to fight to add atmosphere...genius!

Next up, My Ten Favourite Gins by Oxgirl :thumbsup:
Littleboot

Ladybird66 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:51 pm Are you admitting to NOT having a phone with a camera ? I’m gob-smacked.
Na ! You’re pulling a flanker, I don’t believe it.

Even I’ve got one. Come to think of it I’ve got one crying at me in a drawer. You’re very welcome to that, free. Want a Huawei 5in screen, great camera ?
I haven't got a phone with a camera. i haven't got a phone without a camera either. Well i had one briefly but my fingers never seemed to register on the screen so it was mega frustrating and I gave it away. :lol:
"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them."
Ladybird66

Littleboot wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm I haven't got a phone with a camera. i haven't got a phone without a camera either. Well i had one briefly but my fingers never seemed to register on the screen so it was mega frustrating and I gave it away. :lol:
That’s why the Huawei is languishing in a drawer. It was a good phone till Huawei released a massive up-date. Up-dates set to auto down load. Just got up one morning and couldn’t use the blooming thing. It was a lower end of the range but did what I wanted and has a great camera, part touch screen but with symbols to touch. All of a sudden they were gone and it was, I think, supposed to be all swish & swipe. Or at least it should have been. Huawei trying to turn a Sows ear into a silk purse. Nearly drove me nuts.
I am now the proud owner of an I-phone. But as is my want (frugal) after a great deal of searching I found a 6 plus, new, read up on it and finally convinced Hubby it was the one for me. He’s been trying to get me to have one for years (nag, nag, nag) Now at last, phone peace reigns in our house and I saved loads :roll:
Got to admit I love the auto transfer of pics from I-phone to I-pad. :thumbsup:

P.S. Microsoft have done the same and completely cocked up my Lenovo lap top 🤬