Lucky finds!

Easylife

I was on a club dig and had done some research of the fields. After a while I decided to search a section of footpath but I got there to find that I had been beaten to it looking at the filled dig holes. But knowing that some are less thorough I still did it anyway. I got a sweet little signal in the centre of a pre dug clod. It was clear that the previous detectorist had also discovered this but when oinking out the upturned clod had lost the target altogether so filled in and moved on for their inexperienced unknown loss. :o
It was a nice little Eddy I farthing at just 2” deep! :thumbsup:
Finders keepers losers weepers! :rollinglaughing: :rollinglaughing:
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Easylife

Just remembered also on that same field that day I scanned yet another dig hole to find a signal just to the side of it. Laying on the surface was this silver watch chain bar! Maybe the same person left it so either they are really unlucky or I am just lucky? :?
20170623_101114.jpg
D2 - 13"x11" coil - audio only.
Bors

Easylife wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:23 am Just remembered also on that same field that day I scanned yet another dig hole to find a signal just to the side of it. Laying on the surface was this silver watch chain bar! Maybe the same person left it so either they are really unlucky or I am just lucky? :?

20170623_101114.jpg
We here have a more apt word for it, ......Jammy. :lol:
Things aint cooking in my kitchen