Why you should always wear gloves

Daz2110

Finding things like this is why I'd recommend wearing gloves. I saw a silver flat edge and grabbed it out...... I was shocked when it came out.
Snapchat-298083110.jpg
alloverover

I never wear gloves, only if its cold and muddy.
I dont think it would be a problem though as my prints arnt on record, wipe it clean and chuck it in the river :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
Oxgirl

Wow that’s a whopper :shock: I often find glass shards which can be pretty dangerous too :thumbdown:
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Daz2110

alloverover wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:41 pm I never wear gloves, only if its cold and muddy.
I dont think it would be a problem though as my prints arnt on record, wipe it clean and chuck it in the river :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
You're joking about the river, right?

I've emailed the local police asking for advice on disposing of it properly. If they don't get in touch in a few days, I'll take an angle grinder to it, cut it up and take it to the local recycling centre
alloverover

Daz2110 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:01 pm You're joking about the river, right?

I've emailed the local police asking for advice on disposing of it properly. If they don't get in touch in a few days, I'll take an angle grinder to it, cut it up and take it to the local recycling centre
If you cut it up your putting youself in the frame, looks like your destroying evidence :shock: :shock: :shock: I think I would tie it to a broom handle and keep it under the bed, if anybody decides to invade your space you can then pierce them with it whilst social distancing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: