Elizabeth I threepence, Henry VII halfpenny & a Henry VI annulet-issue halfpenny, both London

Jamesey1981

Oxgirl wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:47 pm Oh yes :D I handed the bottle to my husband and hey presto I got a glass of wine :Party:
When anyone hands me a bottle of wine what they get is an empty bottle.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

I'm a Mortgage Broker, please visit my website for help with your mortgage:
https://denariusmortgages.co.uk/
Oxgirl

figgis wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:00 pm I don't suppose she's bothered ;)
Oh yes I am :shock: Of course it’s red :D
Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Paint

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Well done Cath think I’ve traded places with you as can’t seem to find any silver at moment hope this is the start of a long run for you enjoy your celebration wine and toast your self to many more silver :thumbsup:
Ladybird66

Very well found Cath. The detecting gods were smiling down you for a change :clapping: :clapping:

p.s. Make mine a Baileys & Bells, I’ll be round later :D
murkey

3 hammered in a day is one of detectings milestones, I have had 2 but still waiting as I'am for a hammered and a Roman in a day!!
HolzHammer

well done!
Littleboot

That is a really uplifting day. Three silvers is a boost to anyone's spirits .....or wine. :lol:
And it is great to have the prospect of more fun to come. We all have fallow periods and only someone who truly loves the hobby, and enjoys doing the whole thing, will keep going. My other hobby was consumer competitions and the pattern was the same. A few months and weeks where I didn't get much reward and it was the enjoyment of the hunt and the companionship of like minds that kept me focused. Then several big prizes would come all together like buses and it would feel the most natural thing in the world. I think most things in life are the same.
Great to see you are back on a roll silver-wise. i am hoping I can get back on track silver-wise but this season had been very dodgy by dint of the ground being too dry and now the seeds are going in.
"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them."
shaggybfc

I must admit, I’m just a little bit jealous - I’m currently on a barren spell, 6 outings, 20+ hours and nothing to get excited about...... I will take inspiration from you :thumbsup:
You’ve got 150 years’ish spread of history there, so bodes we’ll for the future. :clapping: :clapping:
Always carefully proof-read what you've typed to see if you've any words out.
Deus with 11" X35 and 9" HF coils. MI 6 pinpointer.
Dave The Slave

Well done Cath.
You have more hammereds in that photo than i have ever found 3 - 2 to you.
Regards, :thumbsup:
Dave.