USAF Dog Tag

TheFenTiger

So I think i have found his son in Memphis, Tennessee. Email and Facebook messages sent but not sure if the email is a current. His wife seems more active on Facebook so I may have to contact her.

If you think that our privacy laws are slack, you should see how bad it is in the US. I can almost tell you his inside leg measurement. I can tell you the name of his neighbours, what car he drives and for less than a pound if he has a criminal record and what they were!
Dave
TheFenTiger

I just received an email from the son of the person who lost the tag. He is delighted that I want to return it. It took a letter in the end as I had the address from internet searches so it will be on its way to Memphis, Tennessee this week. I may just add a few period coins to set it off.
Dave
joemole

TheFenTiger wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:09 pm I just received an email from the son of the person who lost the tag. He is delighted that I want to return it. It took a letter in the end as I had the address from internet searches so it will be on its way to Memphis, Tennessee this week. I may just add a few period coins to set it off.
Well done . Nice one . Good for you . 👏👍